Saturday, January 31, 2015

Mystery Projects


Hi there! I hope you are having a good weekend!  I have something really fun to share with you guys today!  We are going to start doing Mystery Projects! 


Here's how it will work:

I will be sharing tutorials for three different projects during the month of February.   I will create all three projects from this lovely green bundle!  Since I am using a green palette,  these projects will be geared toward St. Patrick's Day, but not all projects will be solely for St. Patricks Day.  The bundle will give you what is needed to complete the three mystery projects (including the backing and binding), and you may even have some scraps left for your stash! 


The bundle contains a total of 4.5 yards.

  • 5 green prints, 3/8 yard each
  • 1 green print, 5/8 yard
  • 1 green print (Riley Blake's Country Girls), 1 yard
  • 1 background print (Robert Kaufman's Queen Anne's Lace), 1 yard
  • 1 yard of "Hand Made" Zakka Tape
Click HERE to purchase the Green Mystery Project Bundle!
I would love to have you join me and make some fun projects out of this bundle! You have time to purchase your bundle before we start! Go HERE to purchase!

Here is the schedule for my three mystery projects:

  • Wednesday, February 11
  • Wednesday, February 18
  • Wednesday, February 25
I am really excited about this fun new adventure! I hope you'll join me! So mark your calendars and come back to see the first mystery project!! :)

Talk to you soon!




3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this fabric grouping and would love to be a part of this mystery project . My problem is between vacation and having company here I won't have access to my sewing room until the end of March! Yikes! I know I will have serious issues by then😳 happy sewing.

Unknown said...

Can you let us know if the projects use paper piecing or not? Thanks.

Lindsey said...

Hi Annie,

I will not be doing a paper pieced project! :)

Lindsey

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...