Friday, April 14, 2017

Friday Bundle Batch {Oh My Darling Clementine}

Hi there! I hope you all had a good week! We have a fun bundle to share with you today! Melanie, from Mostly Crafty is sharing a fun project featuring this week's bundle - be sure to scroll down for the details! 


Oh My Darling Clementine

This week's bundle is packed with citrus orange!
You'll receive 8 Fat Quarters:
  1. Painter's Canvas Tangerine - Michael Miller
  2. Basic Brights Orange Gingham - Windham
  3. Marble Mate Dots Orange - Moda
  4. Hello Blossom Orange Raindrops - Ella Blue
  5. Swiss Dots Orange With White Dots - Riley Blake
  6. Backyard Roses Orange Stripe - Riley Blake
  7. Rainy Day Puddles Overcast Orange - Moda
  8. Grunge Basics Tangerine - Moda

Melanie is sharing this sweet orange slice inspired table runner using this week's fabrics! I am loving all those citrus prints - and I am crushing on that added ric-rac!  Be sure to stop by Melanie's blog for the details on how to make one for yourself! 



I hope you all have a good weekend! :)

Talk to you soon,




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...