Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Sandpipers Pocket Tote


Hi there! I am back to show you another version of the Posy Pocket Tote!  We had such a fantastic response - I wanted to make another one - but in a different line of fabric! This time I used Sandpipers by Sarah Campbell by Michael Miller.  I love this collection of fabrics - they are so serene and absolutely lovely.  

Kit Available HERE

This tote gives off a whole different vibe from my last tote.  I love the subtlety of the fabrics in this bag.  That feather print - is my absolute favorite! 
Kit Available HERE

There are three pockets inside the tote- which is a must for me! The more pockets the better! :) 


I used this lovely Pearl print for the zippered pockets and I am loving the contrast against the darker blues!  Plus I feel so accomplished when I make a fully lined zippered pocket! It looks so pretty and looks like a lot of work - but really these pockets are pretty simple! Once you do one, you will wonder why you haven't tried it before! 



This is definitely one of those bags that will go with most anything - the neutrality of the prints is what makes me love this bag so much. 
Kit Available HERE

I hope you enjoy making this tote as much as I did! :) 


Talk to you soon,



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...