Friday, September 8, 2017

Friday Bundle Batch {Chocolate Sauce}

Hi there! I hope you all had a good week!  We have a great bundle for you today - be sure to scroll down for all the details and to see what I made!

Chocolate Sauce
This week's bundle is all about chocolate.   Lots of great, delicious browns in this bundle!
You'll receive 1 Fat Quarter of each:
  1. Essentials Dotsy Brown - Wilmington
  2. Merrily Winter Weave Chocolate - Moda
  3. Merrily Snowy Stars Cocoa - Moda
  4. Essentials Petite Dots Brown/Ivory - Wilmington
  5. Essentials Criss Cross Burnt Brown - Wilmington
  6. Merrily Just A Dash Cocoa - Moda
  7. Marble Swirsl Mink - Moda
  8. Essential Dots Chocolate - Moda

Before I get to my project, I wanted to share this new book by Sherri Falls!  Tablerunner Bliss is FULL of awesome table runners!  You guys know how much I love smaller projects - and this book has 20 of them!  I am sharing a cute block from this book today, and we will be sharing lots of fun projects from this book in the future!
Tablerunner Bliss Book - purchase HERE


Today's bundle is the perfect stash builder bundle!  I always have a hard time finding browns that I love to add to my stash  -  well this bundle solved that problem.  I LOVE all of the browns in this bundle.  They all compliment one another and would look lovely in any project that requires brown! 

I decided to make this sweet block from the Tablerunner Bliss book: 



I LOVE the monochromatic theme of this block! It is so pretty!  This block is from the "Delightful" table runner that is featured on page 26.   This would be a perfect table runner for fall - it would be a subtle, but beautiful addition to any table.  

To make the table runner you will need: {CLICK ON LINKS}





 I hope you enjoyed this project! Be sure to check back next week for a new bundle and project!

Talk to you soon!




4 comments:

Kim said...

Lindsey, I love this block. How many blocks is the table runner and is the fabric list sufficient to do the table runner? Is there any where on your site showing the contents of the book? I would love to see some of the projects in the book before purchasing it.

Marti Morgan said...

I am going to get this book! I am crazy about table runners and these are beautiful.

Lindsey said...

Hi Kim, the table runner in the book calls for four blocks. The bundle will be plenty to make the runner - however, you will need to buy background fabric. I have all the details of fabric requirements in the post. We don't have a place to view all the projects, but you can visit Sherri's Instagram page where she has been sharing quite a few projects from the book: https://www.instagram.com/sherfalls/ I hope this helps! :)

Let me know if you have any other questions! :)

Lindsey

Anonymous said...

I love the blog post, and you helped me make such a fun card with it!
หนังไทยใหม่

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...