Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Star Spangled BOM {Assembly + Bonus Project

Hi there! We are at the finish line with this Block of the Month! Wahoo! This has been such a fun quilt and sew along!  Thank you to everyone that has been sewing along! I can't wait to see your finished quilts.  :) 





Now let's get to our fun little Bonus Project!  If you saved your flying geese trimmings, then you have all you need to make the blocks for this table runner!

 h


This runner is so simple, but so pretty!  I alternated the red and blue triangles for my runner, but you could easily do a different layout with your blocks! 




I did a cute little quilting design in all the white triangles, and I love how it turned out! So simple, but it makes those print squares pop! :) 






3 comments:

Quilt Mouse said...

Links don't work. :(

Jackie said...

Thank you for the wonderful patterns! Love the bonus pattern!

KaHolly said...

I’m almost ready to assemble! Thanks for sending me the last few steps early so I could kit them up for travel. I love the bonus table runner and the sweet quilting you did to bring it to life!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...