Thursday, July 26, 2018

Boo To You {Halloween Mystery Quilt}

Hi there!  I have some exciting news to share!  We are ready to announce the next Mystery Quilt Sew Along!  Yay!! This one is a Halloween theme and I think you guys are going to LOVE it! 

Since it's a "Mystery Quilt" I can only tell you a few things:


  • It is 37.5" x 37.5" 
  • It is a Halloween theme quilt
  • We have kits available for preorder - with backing and binding INCLUDED. 
  • You don't have to "sign up" to join in - just check the blog every Wednesday starting August 22 - to download the pattern for that week. 
  • On week one, I will include a cutting sheet - that will be for the whole quilt.  
  • This Sew Along will last five weeks.  
  • I will include a PDF download each week so you can easily print off the instructions for each block.
  • Skill level for this quilt is a confident beginner - this quilt is traditionally pieced.  

Here is the posting schedule for this Sew Along:

**Schedule is subject to change by 1 week based on fabric arrival**

Schedule:

August 22
August 29
September 5
September 12
September 19

Now let's get to the fabric we selected for this Mystery Quilt! {My favorite part!!} For this Mystery Quilt, we are using Dot Dot Boo by Me and My Sister Designs for Moda! I absolutely love this fabric, it is perfect for this Mystery Quilt! 



Talk to you soon!

9 comments:

Margie said...

I really would like to join in on this but we are leaving the middle of August to be gone for over a month and not always able to get on the internet. Will these patterns be available for more than a week at a time? Sure hope so! Thanks

Needled Mom said...

So cute!

Monica said...

I"m not ready...but want to add to my list to plan. Can't wait! :)

Anita Jackson @ Domestic Felicity said...

Love Halloween! Following along and cannot wait to see what the mystery reveals!

Souly said...

I'm thinking about joining this sew-along... but what if I mess up a cut? How much room do I have in the kit??

Wayne miller said...

Count m1e in
.

Wayne miller said...

Count m1e in
.

Unknown said...

So, two and a half weeks to get ready for a new project. 😁 This will be # ? WIP. I'm ready.

Unknown said...

Do I have to use this fabric? Can I use a different one?

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...