Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Summer Picnic Mystery Quilt {Final Assembly}

Hi there! We can't believe we are at the end of this quilt along!! It's been so much fun sharing these blocks with you! We hope you have enjoyed sewing along! :) Be sure to check back later this week, we will have details for our Halloween Mystery Quilt! 

If you are following along on instagram - use #summerpicnicmysteryquilt so we can see your quilt!







Are you ready for the final reveal?! Scroll down for the reveal:
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*


Here it is! Our Summer Picnic Mystery Quilt! 

We LOVE how this quilt turned out! All those star blocks just make us so happy! 

This Sugar Sack fabric is absolutely scrumptious and really was perfect for this quilt!









*Links may take some time to load depending on your internet connection.  Also if you have pop-ups disabled, you may have a problem downloading the PDF file.  To fix this you will need to allow pop-ups for our blog.*



9 comments:

chrisknits said...

Adorable!!! And I haven't even cut one piece yet! I keep dithering about fabric. But now I really want to get going on this cute pattern.

Heide said...

Just the cutest summer quilt! Love the fabrics.

Monica said...

My fabric is cut-but I've been busy finishing up another quilt-a-long, getting ready for a quilt show, and vacation. I intend to do get started-and done after vacation. I'm so upset that I'm behind so I will really need to boogie on this the next few weekends! Yep, this is a beautiful pattern-thanks again for another wonderful QAL opportunity!

Nancy said...

I look forward to sewing the blocks together this weekend. Thank you for such a cute and fun quilt pattern.

Rosemary said...

This is adorable, Lindsay ... I look to finishing ..Thank you for sharing it with us.

catsi said...

Just wonderful!!! So nice!
Magnifique!

patsy said...

I loved working on this mystery quilt. Love the colors, the blocks, everything about it. Lindsey, you have a terrific eye for fabric combinations.

Halloween Cookies said...

I intend to do get started-and done after vacation. I'm so upset that I'm behind so I will really need to boogie on this the next few weekends! Yep, this is a beautiful pattern-thanks again for another wonderful article. It's quite effective and informative. Cheers!

DIY Halloween Costumes for Teens said...

I keep dithering about fabric. But now I really want to get going on this cute pattern. This fabric is cut-but I've been busy finishing up another quilt-a-long, getting ready for a quilt show, and vacation. By the way, you have the enormous quality of fabric pattern and I just love it to be here and get this information.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...