This week I shared this fun boy quilt pattern! You can find the full tutorial HERE!
We also had Kim, from Charm and Whimsy stop by and share a fun Christmas Pillow Tutorial! You can find the tutorial HERE!
Now let's get to this week's bundle!
|Click HERE to purchase Bee Hive|
BEE HIVE is today's 8 piece Bundle Batch! Showcasing the happy colors of yellow & black!
Included in each bundle are one cut of each (in order from top to bottom):
- What's the Buzz Large Flowers Yellow - Benartex/Kanvas
- Park Drive Script - Henry Glass
- Morning Mist Dots Yellow - Henry Glass
- Pinhead Citrus - Michael Miller
- RoseCliff Manor Vine White - Riley Blake
- Squared Elements Citrine - Art Gallery
- Architextures Text Black - Robert Kaufman
- RoseCliff Manor Blossoms White - Riley Blake
Need more than a fat quarter? You can purchase this bundle in 1/2 yard cuts rather than fat quarters.Now that we shared our fabric for the week, we want to see yours!
Here is your chance to link up anything to do with fabric! You can link up finished quilts, a work in progress, a new fabric you just bought, a project made with fabric, or maybe you just want to show off some of your stash. Anything goes--as long as it has to do with fabric!
*Please link up a specific post, not your main page
*Please link back or use a button on your post, or blog.
*Please visit some other links and leave a comment! :)
200 x 200
If you need a different sized button--click here for different sizes.
It is going to be a frenzy of fabric around here and we can't wait to see what you have been creating with your fabric! So please, grab a button or share a link and let's party!!!